Friday, September 12, 2008

Introducing "Rickey, Live and In Person!"

Today, we’re introducing a thrilling new feature to Riding with Rickey: our first ever live chat, scheduled for 7PM EST tonight (that’s 4AM for our Madagascar contingent). Why are we doing this? Well, 'cause it's Friday; you ain't got no job... and you ain't got shit to do. What were you going to do tonight, read a book, go to the gym, meet up with some friends? Blogger, please. No, you’re going to log on to this site at 7PM and chat live with Rickey about the Mets game and other fun filled miscellany.

We’re titling this event: “Rickey: Live and In Person!” which in no way shape or form is a total rip off of the slogan adorning Shea Stadium this season (which was a slight upgrade from the 2007 slogan: “The Mets: Dead on Arrival!”) Please note that to access the live chat, you’ll first need to enter your full social security number and your mother’s maiden name. See everyone at 7PM, pants are optional.



[Posted at Humor Blogs]

Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

Mikey P said...

I am sooooooo down with this!

George said...

But I'm at work at 4 pm my time, 7 yours.

Oh, wait, I get it....

Noah said...

Do I need to RSVP, or just show up in my underwear with a goat tethered to my laptop?

Rickey said...

It's a strictly BYOG affair Smitty. Rickey will kick things off at 7 sharp and we'll see how many folks show up.

Scaevola said...

Oh man I am so excited! I probably won't be here.

Rickey said...

But the chat just won't be the same without someone constantly informing us how bad the Milledge trade was!

Statler said...

I will be off getting inked, but I'll try to stop by afterwards and enjoy the stylings of MC Rickey.

weesle909 said...

I might have joined, if I didn't just find out about it now...

Oh well...

Did you join Metstra's live coverage of the Fillies game Thursday? I did not see Rickey there. It was rather entertaining.

LOBO said...

Rickey, I'm sorry I couldn't stay ... but I did spoof you!

:)

Michael from dadcation.com said...

sorry i missed out. went out for bbq and bluegrass. drank til i thought i saw my the second coming, but then i realized it was just my dog walking through some dense farts.