Tuesday, February 19, 2008

RwR Caption Contest

Rickey’s too gosh darned tired to post anything lengthy today. So we’re passing the comedy torch off to you folks in our latest caption contest installment—this is your big chance to be all humorous and whatnot. This time around, we bring you an oldie but a goodie:


Now that, friends, is an uncomfortable display of man-love. So arise, like minded political wonks, and post your witty captions for this picture in the comments section. Rickey will proclaim a victor in a few days.

[posted at Humor-Blogs]

Stumble Upon Toolbar

13 comments:

TheJackSack said...

McCain: His name may be "Bush" but this guy is ALL penis!

Noah said...

The courage it takes to be a log-cabin Republican.

George said...

Maverick McCain thinks, "Thank god they don't have the photo of me facing the other way."

maybe i can help... said...

"suckle...suckle...mmmmm McCain like power"

upstate met fan said...

Bush: They misunderestimated me, John. They misunderestimated me.
McCain: It's OK George. I'm here now.

Anonymous said...

"Why? Why do all the Republicans hate me?"

"It's OK John. I'll tell them you're a real conservative."

Statler said...

"Bro grabs?"
"Bro grabs."

Anonymous said...

McCain: Mmmmm you smell good.

Alex L said...

McCain "Come on George, Laura cant give you what I can..."

Brad said...

"My name is George, and I'm an alcoholer..."

upstate met fan said...

good one Brad!

renalfailure said...

McCain: *smooch* "For luck..."

the frogster said...

With the terrified Senator still holding on for dear life, Superpres lands, upset that he could only save one man from the burning building, but secure in the knowledge that Karl Rove would have been the wrong choice.